Inclement weather policy --
We will hold camp rain or shine. In the event of inclement/unsafe weather, we will do our best to utilize indoor space to continue camp training. However, because there are other camps in session at the same time we are limited in our facility space, so we will likely supplement with film sessions and other games until the weather passes.
If the inclement weather occurs at drop-off or pick-up, staff members will direct you to the proper location.
Refund policy --
If in the event you are unable to attend camp, you will receive a refund as defined below. Please understand that this policy is not intended to be an aggravation or nuisance, but is necessary in order for us to provide a high level camp experience. When possible refunds will be placed back on the original credit card used to register.
- Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the start of camp will be awarded a full refund minus the nonrefundable deposit*.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start of camp will not be refunded but issued camp credit towards a future year of camp. If the cancellation is due to injury, we will require a physician's written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit*.
- No refunds will be provided for expulsion from camp.
* Nonrefundable Deposits: Day Camp--$25 / Res Camp--$50 / Little Flames Camp--$20.